Thanks for coming to my kitchen!

Most of my chef training came from the training my family has given me as I have learned to cook for some picky eaters and a couple of bottomless pits! It has been a fun journey and I want to share my experiences with you.
My daughter and I own a catering business and have cooked so many delicious things for our clients. Here I am sharing some of our best loved foods - at home and at catering events.
I like to keep things simple, using everyday food but I am a BIG fan of spice! I love hot and spicy stuff!
(Which is why I stay married to my wonderful hubby! LOL)
Try my recipes and let me know how it turns out!
And if you have a moment, check out our catering site to see what we do.
You will find us at: miamorcatering.com
Happy Cooking!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Honey Muffins

These honey flavored muffins are really delicious! Especially right out of the oven ... mmmm!

Recipe:

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup honey

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or line standard muffin cups with paper liners.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
Combine egg, milk, butter and honey in a small bowl.
Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4ths full with batter.
Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment