Thanks for coming to my kitchen!

Most of my chef training came from the training my family has given me as I have learned to cook for some picky eaters and a couple of bottomless pits! It has been a fun journey and I want to share my experiences with you.
My daughter and I own a catering business and have cooked so many delicious things for our clients. Here I am sharing some of our best loved foods - at home and at catering events.
I like to keep things simple, using everyday food but I am a BIG fan of spice! I love hot and spicy stuff!
(Which is why I stay married to my wonderful hubby! LOL)
Try my recipes and let me know how it turns out!
And if you have a moment, check out our catering site to see what we do.
You will find us at: miamorcatering.com
Happy Cooking!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Frito Taco Salad

This is a super-easy salad, perfect for summer barbecues or camping!


Mix together:
            1 head lettuce, chopped
            2-3 tomatoes, chopped
            1 red onion, chopped
            1 can olives, sliced
            1-2 cans pinto beans, drained
            1 cup Catalina dressing, or more to taste
            2 avocados, sliced
            1 cup cheddar cheese

Chill.
Before serving, add Fritos corn chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment